- Product Details Description, Indication and Benefits Know more
- Step by step Know more
- Services Know more
Technology: Bio-functional amino acids, vegetable keratin complex, organic and mineral acids, and a protective tridimensional system.
Recommended for: Straightened, dyed, and bleached hair.
• Mass Replacement System
• Reconstructs hair fibers from the cuticles to the cortex.
• Highly moisturizing
• Luna Matrix System
- Wash your hair with Trends Post-Chemical Shampoo and rinse.
- Apply Trends Hydrogenionic Replacer Conditioning Emulsion homogeneously and let it stand for 10 minutes. Rinse.
- Separate the hair into sections and apply Trends Creative Hydration. Massage section by section.
- Put on a shower cap or other heat source. Let it act from 10 to 15 minutes and rinse.
- Apply a small amount of Trends Restructurer with Keratin from the roots to the ends of the strands. Do not rinse.
- Apply Trends Protection Net Finisher and finish as you wish.
Preparation of Flash Regeneration Blend
Mix in a container:
10 g Creative Trends
10 g Trends Hydrogenionic Replacer Conditioning Emulsion
5 ml Trends Restructurer with Keratin
5 ml Trends Anti-elastic effect product
- Wash your hair with Trends Shampoo and rinse.
- Apply Flash Regeneration Blend section by section. Let it act from 15 to 20 minutes without heat source and rinse the hair.
- Mix a small amount of Trends Reatructurer with Keratin along with Trends Protection Net Finisher; perform brush straightening.
EXPERT TIP: “In hair that is breaking, increase the amount of the Trends Creative hydration for greater mass reposition effect.” Eucimar Alves.