- Product Details Description, Indication and Benefits Know more
- Step by step Know more
- Services Know more
Maxiline’s Thermal Realignment and Amino-Nutritive Sealing are intended to intelligently reduce hair volume. Its formula is completely formaldehyde-free. Real Gloss is an exclusive system formulated using a complex of 7 essential oils (linseed, argan, macadamia, olive, coconut, sunflower, and avocado), in combination with Pro Liss 100®, which enables structural changes in the hair, resulting in volume reduction and frizz elimination, while also providing benefits such as softness, brightness, and bouncy hair.
Technology: Pro Liss 100® and 7 essential oils
Recommended for: All types of hair
- 7 essential oils
- Thermal straightening
- Extreme volume reduction and anti-frizz properties
- Natural hair movement
- Wash your hair with Trends Post-Chemical Shampoo, massaging without causing friction to the strands in the opposite direction to the cuticle.
- Remove moisture from hair with aid of a hair dryer.
- Apply Real Gloss section by section and let it act for 20 minutes (product exposure time on hair can vary based on hair fiber analysis). Do not rinse.
- Dry your hair leaving it aligned.
- With the straightening board heated at 200°, apply it 5 to 10 times on each section.
- Rinse removing the whole product. Then use Trends Hydrogenionic Replacer Conditioning Emulsion. Let it act for a few minutes and rinse.
- Apply Trends Protection Net Finisher and dry your hair.
- Wash your hair with Trends Shampoo and rinse.
- Apply Real Gloss section by section and then involve the hair in a shower cap or heat source; let it act from 20 to 30 minutes and rinse.
- Apply Trends Hydrogenionic Replacer Conditioning Emulsion, let it act for 5 minutes and rinse.
- Finish with the Trends Restructurer with Keratin, performing a smooth brush straightening.
- Use the straightening board on each section; no need to rinse.